Reliance specializes in Military Grade, Green Polyethylene barrier materials that meet Gov’t Spec. Mil – DTL – 24466, Rev C. We inventory the largest selection of sizes and dimensions available online. Why wait for multi-week lead times with our competitors? Call us for immediate delivery.
Reliance has been an approved wholesaler of Nuclear Green Poly since 1985. We have over 30 years of experience with specialty Mil Spec materials. And we are well versed in the complexity of these products. Please give us a call!
Nuclear Green Polyethylene is a contaminant free barrier product used in government application and other operations needing a certified, clean barrier material. This material is available in the form of sheeting, tubing and pre-formed (custom) bags, made to order. We also stock a wide range of most common gauges, 4, 6, and 8 mil (minimum thickness to meet mil spec is 6 mil; thickness +/- 20%).
OUR NUCLEAR GREEN POLYETHYLENE IS MADE IN ACCORDANCE WITH MIL-DTL-24466 (NEWEST REVISION C) AND INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING INDEPENDENT LABORATORY CERTIFICATIONS:
Certification of Quality Conformance
- Film Manufacturer Inco including Lot Number
- Supplier Information
Quantitative Test Results
- Water-leachable halides (Bromide, Chloride and Flouride) and Sulfer
- Width, Length (Weight where applicable) and Thickness dimensions
- Tensile Strength of Breaking Factor
- Seam Strength for bags
- Impact (Dart) Resistance (LP-378E, superseded by Federal Spec A-A-3174)
Qualitative Inspection Test Results (Pass/Fail)
- Seamless construction
- Bag Seal Quality
- Water Resistance
Other Certified Requirements
- No Biodegradable Additives
- During Processing, testing, and isnpections, the product does not contain and is not contaminated by mercury or any of its compounds.
- Change from Mil-P-24466 to Mil-DTL-24466, Rev C.
A COPY OF THE CERTIFICAITON OF QUALITY PERFORMANCE AND CONFORMANCE IS FURNISHED WITH EACH LOT.